Procedure to change the name on your Boom Festival electronic ticket, social ticket and friendly ticket!
If you are the holder of a Social or Friendly Price Ticket that was purchased by a Boom ambassador in your name and you want to pass it to someone else, please use the following procedure:
- The new ticket holder must come from the same country of origin/residence as the ticketholder (e.g. – “Social” tickets from Greece or Portugal can only be transferred to those also from Greece or Portugal).
- Download and print the Terms and Conditions, here: Portuguese Version and English Version.
- You need to fill the Terms and Conditions and sign it. Signatures will be matched to those in your ID Document.
- Give the Terms & Conditions, the physical ticket, and a photocopy of your ID document to the new ticket holder.
The new ticket holder will have to bring to the festival gate the following documents:
- The Physical Ticket
- The Terms and Conditions
- A photocopy of the ID document of the original ticket owner
- Proof of residency for new ticketholder
- The 15€ Ticket transfer handling fee will be paid at the gate.
IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS CONCERNING AMBASSADORS (PHYSICAL) TICKETS CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org