Welcome to the Cardboard Village at Boom Festival 2018!
The Cardboard Village offers you the most eco-friendly Cardboard Tents at Boom Festival.
It will be located on the normal campsite of Boom Festival, in a clearing near the Tipi Camp site, with toilets, showers and a communal kichen nearby. You will still be part of the festival campsite but have a more relaxed way of staying, no need to find a spot, pitch your tent and off course the benefit of less luggage. Make your Boom Festival experience complete and become part of the Cardboard Village!
There are two types of accommodation services: The Cardboard Tent and the Cardboard Tent plus Sleeping Kit.
If you have any doubts or inquiries regarding the Cardboard Village, please reach out to our team HERE
THE CARDBOARD TENT
Cardboard Tent for 2 people
- These are 2,4 x 1,5 mts tents, made of 100% cardboard.
- They stay watertight during your entire stay.
- They stay dark and cool in the morning so you can sleep longer
- They have a double door which can be secured (or locked in an open position) and there is a ventilation hole in the back which can be opened for fresh air.
- They are fixed to the ground.
OPTIONAL: These tents can be equipped with a sleeping kit for two people, which includes a foam air mattress and two comfortable sleeping bags
At the end of the event the Cardboard Tents will be collected, cut into cardboard pieces and used for packaging by a planting pots company.
Make sure to bring decorating materials to make your Cardboard Tent the most beautiful in the Village!
THE CARDBOARD VILLAGE
- Cardboard Tent Number:
A week before Boom you will receive an email with all the information you need for your check in. You will receive a Cardboard Tent number (which is written on the Cardboard Tent), a map of the area with the Cardboard Village and Cardboard Tents on it and a phone number of the Cardboard Village Contact Person.
- Check in & Reception:
At your arrival you will find the Cardboard Village Reception, where you can Check In. During the festival daytimes you will find a team available at the reception who will guide you to your Cardboard Tent. If you booked with a Sleeping Kit this will already be placed in the Cardboard Tent for you. If you have any questions someone at the reception is happy to help you.
- Check out:
Since we have no deposit and we will make boxes out of the used Cardboard Tents we do not have a checkout. We do require the Cardboard Tent to be situated in the Cardboard Village when you leave. If we do find a Cardboard Tent outside of the Village it will have a number on it so we know from who it is ;).
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE TENT AND SLEEPING KIT
- Cardboard Tent: Any questions in regard to the cardboard tent, please email to this address HERE.
- Foam Mattress: The foam mattress is a high density double mattress of 183x128x3 cm size.
- Sleeping Bag: The sleeping bag is comfortable from temperatures of 5°C for men and 8°C for women. They are 230x80 cm.
***Note: When you reserve a Cardboard Tent, your contact information will be passed onto another entity (service provider), which is engaged with the new General Regulation of Data Protection.
SEE YOU AT BOOMLAND!