To make our gathering an equally inspiring and enjoyable experience for every single Boomer is undoubtedly one of the most fundamental aspects of achieving Oneness. That's why we have been constantly improving our services and facilities for those with special needs. For instance, you will find...
- A camping area with barrier-free toilets and showers. Feel free to bring your friends, but please keep in mind that groups shouldn't be bigger than 6 persons, including at least 1 person who can provide assistance
- A car park reserved for those with disabilities
- A shuttle service that will take you around the festival during the day
- Barrier-free toilets in the main areas of the festival (ask for the key at the bars)
- Many ramps, lower shop and bar counters, etc. all over the place
- A Special Needs Team that is at your service 24 hours a day
All of this is for free, of course. There's only one thing you have to do:
Please send us a mail to [email protected] well before your arrival at the festival and tell us some words about you and the friends you're travelling with. We will get back to you with more detailed information.
Only in this way we can guarantee the best service for all.
By the way, in the second half of this documentary from 2014 you'll get a direct impression how we achieve Practical Oneness here at Boom: