DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Title: Nurse/Medic / Stewards Team - Social Hubs
Dates: from July 19 to July 30
Location: Boomland, Idanha-a-Nova lake, Portugal
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Oversee the Social Hub areas making sure that area is organized, clean and functioning well;
- Engage with the Boomers and provide them with information regarding the festival and general assistance;
- Receive information given by Boomers and direct it to the proper channel in case of situations that need to be handled by other departments.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Provide assistance and information to Boomers;
- Inform Boomers how the social hubs and community kitchens are to be used and monitor its use;
- Provide first-aid services, and if needed contact the hospital informing about urgent/emergent cases;
- Provide support for the workshops that are taking place in the social hubs, and work as a bridge between performers, the public, and the production team;
- Share with Boomers the organization values so that the place is kept clean and available for others to use.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Student or with a degree in the medical/nursing field;
- Must speak English fluently;
PERSONAL QUALITIES & BEHAVIOURAL TRAITS
- Respectfulness towards others
- Able to work as part of a team (it’s "we" not "I")
- Innovative and Creative
- Tranquility and able to bring peace to such a stressful environment
- Ability to handle pressure and unforeseen situations
- Reliable and hardworking, with a team-player attitude;
- Multitasking skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Problem solving skills.
- Availability from the 19th to the 30th of July;
- Work period from 21st to 29th;
- 8 Hour Shifts;
- We offer a daily meal pack which includes: 1 meal, 2 snacks, 4 waters.