Terms & Conditions
BOOM TICKETS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Thank you for purchasing your ticket(s) to Boom Festival 2020. For more information on how our ticketing system works, please visit the FAQs page on our website.
1. Tickets are sold for the event by the cultural and environmental organisation known as Good Mood Lda. (the ‘Promoter’) subject to licence approval, the terms and conditions below, and the rules and regulations of the Boom Festival (the “Festival”), as displayed at the venue (the “Site”).
2. Without prejudice of the rules which applies to anyone inside the Festival Site, and for the avoidance of any doubt, the person who purchases the tickets (the “buyer”) is the only one considered contractual party to whom the Promoter has any kind of obligations under the purchase agreement settled between parties.
3. These terms & conditions contain important information, please read them carefully. The use of this ticket and entry onto the Site shall constitute an acceptance by the buyer and holder of these terms & conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the buyer and holder to observe them. In the event of any breach of these terms & conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel tickets, to refuse admission, to remove the holder or to confiscate offending articles, as the case may be, and in any case, to retain any money paid for the relevant ticket.
4. Tickets cannot be transferred, re-sold, refunded or re-issued, unless Promoter decides differently, which is its sole discretion. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Promoter or one of its authorised sub-agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or removed from the Site.
5. No tickets may be used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the prior written consent of the Promoter, and any ticket so used will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry or removed from the Site.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter’s right to alter or vary the performances and/or the Festival without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. Official wristbands are to be worn at all times. If you do not wear a wristband, or if you wear a damaged/tampered wristband, you will be escorted off site.
8. Lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or undelivered tickets cannot be replaced or refunded. There will be no admission without a valid ticket. When you receive your tickets, please check them carefully, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Keep tickets in a safe place.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Festival. ‘might be searches of persons entering the Site to ensure the safety of the persons on Site.
10. Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting for the Promoter or behave against the peaceful atmosphere we all want at Boom may be removed from the Site.
11. Admission to the Site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The Promoter and Landowner will not be held responsible for loss or damage to property or persons whilst attending this event. You acknowledge and agree that the land the Festival is staged on is an inherently dangerous place that may contain various obstacles, risks and dangers, both known and unknown, natural and manmade which may result in loss or damage to your property or personal injury. Knowing this to be the case, if you choose to attend the Festival, you agree that you do so at your own risk, waiving and foregoing all rights to make claims against the Promoter for any loss or injury you may suffer there.
12. No bottles, cans, glass, containers, alcohol are allowed. Chairs (except for folding chairs), tables, or picnic equipment can only be brought onto the campsite – please help us minimise the impact on nature by not bringing too much camping gear and then leaving it behind. Glass bottles increase the risk of fire and are harmful for the nature if left behind, they are not allowed. Any of these items found will be confiscated. Water,non-alcoholic drinks in stainless steel bottles with unbroken seals up to 500ml and food are permitted in the festival area.
13. A TOTAL FIRE BAN is in operation for the entire duration of the Festival. No naked flames, campfires, candles or gas stoves allowed. The Boom region has a high potential of fire, please help us to prevent it.
14. No illegal substances may be brought onto the site. Please respect your health and limits.
15. Official merchandise, food, drink and general provisions will be available from authorised identified vendors within the Site. No trading, namely, without limiting, market stalls on the Site, shall be undertaken without the prior written consent of the Promoter, any offenders will have their property confiscated and will be removed from the Site.
16. Photographic, video or audio reproduction of Boom Festival is prohibited for commercial purposes. Drones are not permitted. Please respect the privacy of Boomers. Don't spend time on electronic devices, you will be better connected when you disconnect.
17. Ticket buyers and ticket holders consent to their inclusion in official newsletters or other communication, photographic, visual & audio recordings of the Festival as members of the audience.
18. No animals are allowed on-site, except for guide dogs for the blind. There have been problems with lost dogs in the past, be aware that the sun, dehydration, noise and density of crowds can increase the stress and health problems of our beloved pets. Due to this, pets are not allowed at Boom.
19. Boom is a space of freedom and no prejudice. It's a space for free spirits based on values such as oneness, music, peace, arts, environment, culture and love. Please respect your brothers and sisters and all nature around you. Be part of a more positive and regenerative Anthropocene. We Are One.
In the case of circumstances beyond normal control, such as war, civil or political unrest, actions and orders from the authorities, strikes, catastrophes, epidemics or other severe damages or highly unexpected factors the Promoter may cancel the Festival, and the amounts received will not be refunded.
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. PLEASE BRING EAR PLUGS.
Please be aware that strobe lighting may be used (even if we don’t like it!).