Boom 2020 Tickets Guide
All you need to know about tickets for Boom 2020.
Boomers are the life-force of the festival. Boom is made by and for Boomers - you are the oxygen that pumps air into Boom and the vibration that carries this festival forward.
We work arduously in between each edition to innovate and surprise you. It is during this period that our responsibility towards you becomes of nurturing nature and your trust in us materialises.
With each Boom ticket acquired, you are giving us the resources, the energy and trusting us fully for the upcoming edition. And it’s also in this precise moment that our commitment towards you becomes irreversible.
As the Autumn Equinox beckons, let’s ride it together towards the 13th edition of Boom, in full gratitude and at your service.
As a result, we have sourced a new ticket system supplier to ensure this. We have also produced this comprehensive guide, which we hope will answer all of your questions.
We also maintain our limited tickets policy to ensure equilibrium between the number of people on site and the surrounding environment. We keep in our hearts and memories the consecutive sold out editions of 2014, 2016 and 2018 - an undeniable proof of your everlasting trust in us.
There’s no doubt this is a two-way street. So in the aftermath of the previous edition, we are pulling out all the stops to make sure the ticket sales process is smooth.
- On 23 September, the complete Ambassador List will be made available on our website. Scan the list to find the Ambassador for your country, or one situated nearest you, and take note of the corresponding information.
- Ambassador tickets will be available from 1 October 2019. Ambassadors operate independently and have their own individual schedules.
- Types of tickets available for purchase via Ambassadors are Friendly Price and Regular Price.
- Tickets for Services (Accommodation and Boom Bus) and for Children will become available as soon as the online sale begins.
- Online tickets are available from 7 October 2019 at 09H00 (Portuguese continental time) via the tickets page of the Boom Festival website.
- Available Payment Methods include Visa (Debit and Credit), Mastercard, Maestro, Bancontact/Mister Cash (Debit and Credit). Contact your bank to ensure you're authorised to make online payments (3D Secure and other bank security measures may apply).
- After getting your ticket, you'll receive two emails:
→ One which contains your ticket in attach (.pdf), your Boomer I.D and access to a ticket platform, where you'll be able to reserve Services (Tipi Camp, Cardboard Tents, Boom Bus) and tickets for children.
→ Another email will confirm the purchase of your ticket and contains your Order Number. This email serves as a security measure should your mailbox prevent emails with attachments from being delivered.
Both of these emails should arrive in your mailbox within one hour. If you do not not receive it within this timeframe, please contact us immediately.
- We recognise the community affair that is Boom, you will be happy to know that you can buy up to a maximum of five tickets per order.
- At the time of purchase, please ensure you have the following information ready for each ticket holder: First name // Last Name // Birthdate // Gender // Email // Country of birth // Country of residence // Whether you require Disability or Deaf Community Access.
- Children under the age of 13 by 28 July 2020 do not need a festival ticket, but they do need to be registered. You will be able to register them on the platform once you have your own ticket. The registration fee costs €1.
NEW OPTION FOR YOUR BOOM 2020 TICKET
There will be the possibility of reselling your Boom Festival 2020 ticket on a third-party platform.
Please read the following information attentively:
- Each resale will incur a fee.
- You will be selling your ticket to another random Boomer - this ensures fairness and prevents black market operations.
- You can only resell festival tickets - in other words, Accommodation and Boom Bus tickets cannot be resold.
- This process is meant to happen within the Boomer community, without our mediation. Therefore, there are no ticket refunds.
- On the third-party platform, you can resell tickets bought either via Ambassador or Online.
- As this is a third-party online platform via which it is impossible to check each Boomer's national residency, all tickets submitted for resale must be sold at the Regular Price.
- The dates for the opening of this platform is yet to be announced. Please stay tuned with our newsletter to get notified first-hand.
Ticket prices, our pricing strategy and other insights are explained in detail on our Tickets Info page. We invite you to browse this information at your leisure.
Still have questions? We’ll be happy to answer them - just drop us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Boom is free from state and corporate sponsorships. It is funded by you and it is thanks to your continuous love and support that it continues to thrive for more than two decades later. Thank You, Muito Obrigado(a).