Ticket Sale & Website Relaunch
Ticket sale on 30 September, fresh Looking website with updated program & more good news
The Anthropocene has been lavish with events. Our lives have been reframed but here at Boomland we have never lost track: we’re getting ready to welcome you with the best Boom ever.
It’s with this mindset that the team worked this summer for Boomstream, Being Camp and right now we have two projects ongoing at Boomland: a permaculture course and the construction of the Alchemy Circle.
Also today the Portuguese prime minister announced that most of the Covid prohibitions will cease by 1 October 2021.
But the good news doesn't stop there!
BOOM WEBSITE IS BACK
The Boom 2022 website relaunch is on 27 September 2021.
If you’ve been trying to access it for the past few months, you have noticed that we have sealed it with the rescheduling statement, launched on 25 March 2021.
Since then, we have been processing all that has (and still is) happening in the world.
In order to guarantee that the website reflects the different realities of this wonky Anthropocene-pandemic, new characters joined our universe.
Ten cheeky illustrations that use humour, caricature and parody are now part of a series that is called “Tales of the Anthropocene”; it reflects this particular time in history, the Covid-19 pandemic.
New colours and atmospheres paint the backdrop of their adventures.
Prepare for some serious laughs!
And if you’ve been living on planet Earth for the past two years, it’s likely that you’ll experience some déjà-vus too.
On the website you'll also find the program, which is being continuously updated.
YES, THERE WILL BE A NEW TICKET SALE
On 30 September we are launching a new ticket sales phase with a very limited quantity.
Here's relevant information on this topic:
- Boom 2020/2021 tickets are valid for 2022. If you already have one, no worries: your access to the festival is safe. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for supporting us by keeping your ticket - we’re ecstatic to welcome you!
- The new sale takes place on 30 September 2021 at 09h00 (Portuguese Continental time);
- Only Regular festival tickets will be available for purchase;
- Boom is a limited capacity event. This means tickets are limited too, and they are likely to sell out quickly;
- This limited batch of tickets comes from the refunds that happened between 22 July and 10 August 2021, in accordance with the dates issued by law;
- The sale takes place on our official platform. The link will be available on the Tickets menu of our website (only available on 30 September at 09h, Portuguese Continental time).
9 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE TICKET PLATFORM
Below you have some relevant information about the ticket platform:
- It operates on a first come, first served basis;
- After getting your ticket, you receive two emails:
(1) One which contains the .pdf of your ticket, your Boomer ID and access to a ticket platform where you can get services and tickets for children;
(2) Another email confirms the purchase of your ticket(s) and contains your Order Number. This email serves as a security measure should your mailbox prevent emails with attachments from being delivered;
- Both emails should arrive in your mailbox within one hour. If you do not receive them within this timeframe, please contact our technical support team immediately;
- Boom is a community experience. For this reason you can purchase up to a maximum of five tickets per order;
- If you are purchasing tickets for several Boomers, be sure to insert each person’s personal details correctly, as it is not possible to change them once you’ve completed the purchase;
- At the time of purchase, please ensure you have the following information ready for each ticket holder:
- First name / Last name / Birth date / Gender
- Country of birth / Country of residence
- Whether you require Disability or Deaf Community Access;
- Available payment methods include Visa (Debit and Credit), Mastercard, Maestro, Bancontact/Mister Cash (Debit and Credit). Contact your bank to ensure you're authorised to make online payments (3D Secure and other bank security measures may apply);
- Children under the age of 13 by 22 July 2022 do not need a festival ticket, but they do need to be registered. You can register them on the platform once you have your own festival ticket. The registration fee is €1;
- Please make sure to get your ticket from Boom Festival official platforms only. Beware of scams. If you notice any suspicious activity or have any doubts: [email protected]
Despite the new sale being available with a limited amount of tickets, Ticketswap will be working too:
- This third-party platform has been open since 3 May 2021 and will remain so until the festival dates in 2022;
- It functions on a peer-to-peer basis;
- It is a safe and easy way to purchase and/or resell your festival ticket(s) and services;
- Got questions? We’ve got you covered with an exhaustive FAQ;
- Follow this link to swap your tickets.
Thích Nhất Hạnh said, “Anxiety, the illness of our time, comes primarily from our inability to dwell in the present moment”.
May we be grounded, supporting each other and not succumbing to the bizarre Covid-19 pandemic.
Good times are ahead, the community coming together, at Boomland.
Cultivate Freedom & Love.